Monday, March 26, 2012

welcome !!!

Hi everyone,
I'm Amanda and I set up this blog to practise my English, and of course to share with you my interests :)
What about me? Hmm... I'm almost 20 years old, I have no silblings (unfortunately...but to be sincere, sometimes I'm glad with this fact, but not often, really! ). I love spending time with my friends as most of the teenagers, I love lying in my bed and play some video games... And I LOVE CHOCOLATE! It's my addiction and quite good for my body, espacially for my stomach and legs. Ah, I'm open-minded and I always talk too much, I can talk all the time. One of my friends always tells me that the worst person in the world is me - Gemini in the horoscope and moreover - without siblings.
If you want to find more informations and lose your time in the Internet, just follow me ;)
kiss

No comments:

Post a Comment