Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Find your passion :)))



When I was a little girl, I used to dream  a lot about my future. When somebody asked me who I am going to be, I always answered that I would be a singer, dancer or actress.

Few years later I changed my mind and I was going to became a dentist.
But in my junior high school I realised that one thing  I’m interested in is music. I had some problems with choosing my further education. I used to like money so that’s why I had chosen high school with profiles of maths and physics. And I was quite good but in the last class I started to watch French movies and I was totally fascinated with this language, French culture and their life style – (they are usually easy-going people) and finally I decided to study French philology.

Exactly, I’m really glad that I can learn what I’m interested in. I’m content with my complicated plans from the past. I had a big chance to get to know the scientific life but it wasn’t for me.
What’s more – I finished a short beautician course in novembre – I am a stylist of lashes extensions. And I like this job – I have to have nerves of steel  and I need to be really scrupulous but it’s not as hard as it seems. In my future I imagine being a translator and I want to extend lashes during my free time. But I know that my plans would change because I often change my mind. We’ll see :)

But for this moment I’m glad and I can say that my job is my passion – go and find your own;)

4 comments:

  1. Great for you that you like your job. ;) I think it's really important.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had no idea such an occupation even existed! :) Sounds pretty tough - the precision and patience required for this job must be really extraordinary! I can't even imagine myself doing it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's not as difficult as it seems but when you have 3 clients one day, your eyes are a little bit tired :(

    ReplyDelete