Friday, March 29, 2013

Hitchhiking :D

One day when I woke up I realised that I should do something new in my life. It was summer, I worked as a waitress and I had few days off. This decision really satisfied me. I asked my best friend out if she wanted to participate with me in a 'short crazy trip'. Of course, she didn't deny. We had few hours to pack up. My friend is a chatterbox so our plan got around very quickly. Before our meet in the city centre I had some calls from other mates with offer to join us. Unfortunately I had to did away with them because my idea was to go somewhere as cheap as it's possible - by hitchhiking so it would be very difficult to achieve the aim in a group of 5-7 people. I just wanted to cut all the expenses connected with our trip off and I proposed them to meet in Sopot in the evening (Sopot was a destination of our trip). Naturally, it came off but... we were much earlier than we supposed to be! We were really amazed because the trip lasted about 5 hours and we had time to have a look at the sunny city :) It was also a great opportunity to run away from everyday life's problems and the stress connected with long hours at work:)

1 comment:

  1. It's good that your friend did not refuse to join you. Otherwise you would have had to do away with the whole idea of hitchhiking. (Try to find some clues in my comment, please.)

    ReplyDelete