Saturday, February 21, 2015

50 shades of Grey



I’m completely sure that you have recently heard about a book or a film “Fifty shades of Grey”. 

The first part of the trilogy describes the relationship between a college graduate Anastasia Steel and young, rich businessman Christian Grey. But there’s something more… passion, desire, rules. The rules define the character of their meetings which for me they seem to be devoided of feelings and create the involvement without love. 
The book  was written by E.L. James and it contains plenty of bed scenes.  It has been translated into 52 languages and now it’s a best-seller! 
The same situation with an adaptation: it became a blockbuster and all the places were booked for a film premiere in most cinemas. The opinions are different but we can notice that people who had read the book earlier were disappointed.  

I haven’t read the volume yet but I saw a movie. As I wrote before I find the movie strange. I must read it in the free time to have a comparison. Maybe I will understand some things… 



1 comment:

  1. Now available as a three-volume paperback boxed set, E L James’s New York Times #1 bestselling trilogy has been hailed by Entertainment Weekly as being “in a class by itself.” Beginning with the GoodReads Choice Award Romance Finalist Fifty Shades of Grey, Buy 50 shades of Grey Trilogy will obsess you, possess you, and stay with you forever.

    ReplyDelete