Thursday, October 4, 2012

Drunk love

Ha... I know you don't understand my title but I want to refer the last book I've read.
I participated in 'September campaign' this late summer... It is hard to say for me but I won! I survived... I slept only few hours a day, because I had to destroy my biggest enemy - the French literature. His army was very strong, he had a lot of books, biographies or even dramas to smite. But to be sincere it was also hard for me because I fell in love with one soldier, it was book - Tristan and Izolda. This book had three fathers! How powerful soldier! I met just one of his father - Joseph Bédier. He told me the story about one French king, King Marc exactly. He had a really huge lineage; his knights respected him. But Marc was a little bit old and people told him, he should find a good wife to have children. He didn't know how to do this and one day, one of his best knights - Tristan decided to find him significant other. He fought bravely with others and even with dragon because he wanted to get the prettiest princess from around the world. He found the only one - Izolda with blonde hair. Then they had to go back to the King's court. But before the journey, Izolda got an amorous potion from her mother. Her mother knew that her beautiful and young daughter coludn't fall in love with an elderly man and this potion had to help her. But when Tristan and Izolda were coming back, they were thirsty and they drunk this amorous potion. She had to marry the King. But lovers wanted to be together all the time, their love was really forceful, their hearts were linked... and finally, they also died together -firstly Tristan, because he didn't see her love a long time, he missed her and later - Izolda, when she got to know that Tristan is dead... And this is why I called this story drunk love - it began afer drinking this magic potion. I appreciated a lot this soldier who narrated me a story but I had to kill him... But I heard that this story is written so I recommend you to read this book ;)))

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on winning your battle! I enjoyed your story :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much :) I was a little bit afraid of coming out wrong but now I'm glad :)

    ReplyDelete