Monday, October 15, 2012

The new news :)

Hello to all,
as you know, I don't like reading books. But I love reading glossy magazines, my favourite one is 'Joy'. Almost everyone thinks that magazines like this one are created for wasting our time. They include a lot of pages full of gossips and unimportant things. But for me is a good way to relax. 'Joy' has a couple of articles about new trends of fashion (I don't have to go for a shopping to know what's on the top - but to be sincere I am addicted to buying clothes in the second-hands ;) ), new cosmetics (I love cosmetics and I have a cosmetic course in few weeks ;) ), and also reports about our health. And I want to present you some facts about our organism (from 'Joy', of course):

1. Being happy all the time and smiling is not good for our organism, exactly for our psyche! The scientists from Japan rebut, that people who can be nice or they are working in a specific jobs (for example flight attendants) has a lot of problems with stress; they submerge all the bad emotions, affections and everything in their organism is cumulating and then they are starting to panic or even burst into tears. So, if you are sad - don't try to show others that you are elated or cheerful, if you want to cry - take your handkerchiefs and chocolate and eliminate everything what's bad in your head.

2. Drop your diet! Eat whatever you want - all the products have good and bad influence on our organism. If you want to eat some pasta or pizza the same day, you can do it but remember not to overeat and have at least a little of movement. Eat with your friends - it is proved that then you eat not so fast and you are full of eating a less portion. And the most important thing: drink water after your dish - give your stomach/gastric juice a chance to digest meal.

3. Spend your money on nothing. It is sure, that women very quickly are bored with everything they wanted to have. New shoes - you bought them but they are just the next gadget in your corridor and now you are looking for the new one because... because you have to have them! So it is better to buy a little mirror for your handbag, or just a lipstick - these things are much cheaper and if you'll be bored in a few days with your purchase, you can buy yourself some new objects.

What do you think about these statements? I am totally agree. I smile a lot at people and, generally, I see the positive sides of life but sometimes I am full of stress and I cry, I feel so alone or lonely  then... It is interesting.

4 comments:

  1. I guess nothing is good for you if you overdo it - smiling, shopping, eating - anything. Balance is the key :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your comment is suitable to summarize my last post :)
    Balance is the key :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not a Joy fan but I also fund there something interesting: people react better if you call them their names and man are more likely to help you when you touch them during the conversation. It works ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, I agree with you, Natalia ;)

    ReplyDelete