Friday, May 31, 2013

Survival School

One day I've decided that I want a bit more adventure in my life.
I had watched a short documentary movie on the Internet about one of the Survival Schools. I made up my mind to sign up. I had a really good possibility (I passed all my exams at a University) so why couldn't I have a go? I packed up only useful things and I arrive at the nearby Survival School.
The first day me and my new SS's mates went away on a small village - nobody knew where was it and what's more - we couldn't ask nobody about the surroundings.
Exactly we had nothing with us and the aim was to find some food or a temporary job. I worked in the elderly woman's garden. It was quite good - I earned a cup of tea, a dinner and a place in room so I slept there one night.
The next day, one of my mates told me that he didn't fnd anything - he slept outdoor and in fact he went down with terrible flu - he had to back home.
That day the good elderly woman gave me a sign that I can work in her friend's garden. It was awful! I was on the go all day long! The garden looked like a completely down-at-the-hill (zaniedbany, zapuszczony) jungle! But luckily I had an accommodation for my second night. Everything went without saying.
The next morning I wasn't as content as I had been the day before. I realised that the Survival School isn't for people like me - I must have everything planned and I don't imagine me looking for a job, food or a place to sleep day by day.
But I went back home with a slightly bigger wealth of experience (bagaż doświadczeń).

No comments:

Post a Comment