Thursday, October 24, 2013

Back to the reality! :(

Holidays - it's probably the most dreamy period of a year. Each of us needs to relax even for a while. In my opinion the best way to spend them is to go as far as possible. It's a great chance to run from  everyday problems, from the routine or stress. I always tried to turn my mobile off but it was stronger than me; unfortunately when I go on holiday, I  remember all the things I had begun before leaving and which I have to finish when I'll be back. Despite that, I successfully find the time only for me during the trip.
This year I was in Belgium and in France with my father and my little dog. We had a lot of crazy episodes (for example: We had arrived to the Pirou Plage by the ocean, we were sunbathing, then swimming... everything was O.K... and after just 20minutes, we couldn't find our equipment! Finally we thought that everything was sunk but in fact we mixed flow and reflux up... How a nightmare! We were looking for nothing for more than 2 hours! We found our clothes and keys by accident, going completely blue to our car! We realised that every time we were searching for them 50metres from the shore, but the water was running to the heart of the ocean and baring the sand. That's how 50metres changed into 500metres!)

Yes, I love holidays! Maybe for one reason: I can do anything at all even for 2 hours and I don't have any remorses!

O.K. How we say that...''All good things must come to an end'' - so let's go back to our daily grind! :)))


P.S.
I share with you my little souvenir from that memorable beach :)








and 2 more from 1)Lisieux


 and 2)Antwerpen - just to show you how little is my dog :)


2 comments:

  1. This looks like really wonderful holidays. You were lucky to have confused the tides this way rather than the other! If the water had risen rather than fallen, you would have been in an even bigger trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you:) for this moment I'm really fed up with salt:)

    ReplyDelete