Thursday, October 24, 2013

Working and studying = challenge almost completed.

I used to imagine how students can work and study at the same time. Are they exhausted and do they have any willings to live or to party at the weekends? Are they living due to all the energy drinks or coffees? Do they have time for reading books or socializing?
Now, after 2 years, I've found the reponse for all my questions from the past: it's possible but really difficult.
This year I also work and study and I don't live in Poznan. I commute everyday from my hometown, Wrzesnia. It's not so far, about 50km. I sleep less but the most beautiful thing that I've learnt is to not waste my time - I don't spend so much time on surfing the Net as I used to.
I'd like to add that I underestimated the role of the money. Now I'm more prudent. I must think twice before I'll buy something. But I can't compare me with other students; I really like my job, I always have a good dinner at home and I didn't work 2 years ago during my studies when there were more lessons - the others did. I admire their engagement, enthusiasm, aspiration and - the most important - their determination to achieve their aims. These students are mentally strong and I'm sure that they will pull off much more than they have atteined until now. I'm impressed!!! More power to you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment